Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Unapolgeticly ME #WCW

I have learned and sometimes still struggle with not worrying about what others may think of me. I mean lets be honest you are taught this as a child and it's drilled in you as a preteen as you are working your way into finding yourself and where you fit in. I think I have had my share of identity crisis's but what is so beatufil is now after all those growing pains I have learned to love myself. I may not be the dress size I want to be currently, my lifestlye may not be the way I invisioned it in my dreams, but I am where I am and I am thankful. Other people's opinions sometimes hurt, because no matter what anyone says WORDS DO HURT! But not allowing it to consume you is the key. And with that said I leave you with this friends.."For you created my inmost being you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I AM FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made; your works are WONDERFUL I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment