Tuesday, June 17, 2014

CHANGE

( February 11, 2013) "It's been a long, long time coming, but I know a change's going to come. Oh yes it is!" Hello Hello!! I just read my old post and I relized I am just a few days over a year from my last post! "tisk tisk" So much has changed in my life. Single life was fun while it lasted, but I got swept off my feet and fell head over stiletto heels for my boyfriend Gary, and we have a GORGEOUS daughter, Brielle. My family is complete I now have one of each! That's what life is all about though, Change. I saw a commerical not to long ago and the message really stuck with me. The only constant/consistent thing in life is change. Now sometimes it can be bad other times it can be good. Me personally I feel all changes are an adjustment but I strongly believe all things work for a greater good! My change was becoming a mother for the 2nd time. I was excited to have my baby but after the new baby excitment settled down I got to thinking, what was my life plan going to be? I had already altered it once when I had my son, and decided that moving to NY and becoming a fashion whatever wasn't going to happen. I was a house wife to a work wife/mom, to a divorced college grad mom, to now new mommy all over again. I feel like I am having to consistently reinvent myself.Now that I am older the one thing that I am sure of is that I want my own business, be a phenomenal mother, and build a legacy for my munchkins! Time will tell what the future holds, I am just enjoying the many blessing along the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment